Obtain citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis with one of the most affordable and simplified citizens by investment programs. Living in this paradise with Caribbean architecture, citizens have the best of all worlds. Breathtaking and extraordinary are two apt words to describe the luxurious lifestyle, first-class amenities and picturesque beaches of Nevis. Sapphire beaches, stunning sunsets, sparkling waterfalls, spectacular beaches and the arresting 3,200-foot dormant volcano or Nevis Peak and the St. Kitts peninsula.
The economy of St. Kitts and Nevis used to rest solely on sugar crops until 1970. However, investments and the government encouraged small-scale industrialisation. St. Kitts established a large registry of yachts and ships, while over 18,000 companies were registered in Nevis by 1999.
Tourism is a major contributor to the economy. On St Kitts, the alluring Ross University of Veterinary Medicine of the USA also has its offshore campus. Today sugar cane production has ceased and even though the economy took a dive after hurricanes, great growth has commenced since 2012
In 2017, St. Kitts and Nevis were commended by the ECCB for its extraordinary leadership and economic performance. It continues to remain a top performer. The citizenship? by investment program on St. Kitts and Nevis is one of the best efforts from the government to supplement economic strength.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis citizen by investment offer is split into two options.
The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) is the latest investment channel under St Kitts and Nevis’ CBI Programme, presented by Prime Minister Timothy Harris himself in March, 2018. It is the most reliable and straightforward route to second citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis.
Via SGF, your contribution is made directly to a government-held fund, with the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) being able to check receipt immediately and speed up the application process. The Sustainable Growth Fund represents the ongoing advancement of St Kitts and Nevis to realise their potential as a prospering small-island nation with an accelerating economy. Your investment will enhance your future, as well as the future of St Kitts and Nevis.
To gain citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis, an applicant must make a contribution to the SGF. Family members including spouse, children, parents and grandparents can be included in the application.
Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$10,000 Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project,which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units.
The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must also be paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main applicant who is over the age of 16 years.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, as follows:
· Main applicant: US$35,050
· Spouse of the main applicant: US$20,050
· Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US$10,050
In addition to these fees, real estate buyers should be aware of purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contributions and conveyance fees).
Obtaining citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis guarantees visa-free travel that includes the entire EU, and 150 territories and countries globally.
· The SGF offers the most straightforward route to citizenship.
· It’s a discrete channel where your privacy is ensured.
· Your second citizenship is for life, meaning that it can be passed down to future generations.
· No mandatory travel or language requirements.
· Increased global mobility with visa-free and visa-on-arrival access to over 150 countries.
· You will gain citizenship of a country with a low tax regime including no income, inheritance or gift tax.
· As there are no personal taxes in St. Kitts and Nevis, you are only liable for taxes from your country of origin.
· Dual citizenship
· Continued economic growth and strength
· Living in this paradise with Caribbean architecture citizens have the best of all worlds. To obtain citizenship here is one of the most affordable. St. Kitts and Nevis became independent in 1983, and a year later the citizenship by investment was established.